IT Systems and Processes Associates
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC active
View all jobs IT Systems and Processes Associates active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Your career is just that; yours. You choose it.
You live it. You make it happen. To get the best from it, you need the best opportunities.
That's why opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly,to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Talent, hard work and opportunity.
You provide the first two, we'll take care of the rest.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime. Take it.
PwC is currently looking for experienced people in IT and control areas to join our Systems and Process Assurance (SPA) team as Associate. The SPA team is specialised in delivering security, risk and control solutions to a large national and international client base.
What we are looking for:
• University degree in IT / economics / engineering;
• 1-2 years’ working experience, IT or IT audit experience would be a plus;
• Data Assurance skill set (knowledge of SQL/ACL/Access) would be a plus;
• Strong organizing and planning skills;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Ability to adapt to a fast and demanding environment;
• Experience with IT applications implementations are a plus;
• Availability to travel up to 30% from the working time.
The successful candidates will deliver, together with senior staff, SPA services for the following main areas:
• Provide support during financial audits, under the top-down, risk-based approach, develop an appropriate strategy for testing automated application controls, IT General Controls, and manual controls.
• Participate to projects for improving the IT governance and controls with focus on the following areas:
- information security to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information assets;
- availability of critical IT systems;
- continuity of IT services to support business operations.
• Assist clients during implementations of different IT applications (ERP, CRMs) in the following areas: project management, selection of the application and/or IT provider, review the customisations performed by the providers in order to be in line with the company’s business requirements and/or Romanian legislation.
What we offer:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment;
• Systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• Professional and team-oriented work environment.