Internship Sales Support Engineering - Emerson
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship Sales Support Engineering - Emerson active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
The purpose of this role, is to support the business unit colleagues in day to day activities such as: order processing, quote revision, documentation and CRM logging.
- Participate in induction and training sessions provided by the company in order to understand the main responsibilities of the role (Order Administrator/Sales Support Engineer/Engineering);
- Support the business unit colleagues in day to day activities such as: order processing, quote revision and CRM logging;
- Supports colleagues in sorting out customer related issues;
- Supports colleagues in registering customers’ requests in dedicated databases/systems (CRM logging);
- Ensures that all technical and commercial information is entered correctly in the systems according to procedures;
- Keeps up to date regarding the products and tools they use in their daily work;
- Complies with company’s policies in regards to data management;
- Handles any other tasks assigned by direct supervisor or company management according to job responsibilities.
- Studies in engineering;
- Languages: English–advanced level required, Second language – intermediary level;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Curiosity and practical mindset;
- Fast learner;
- Attention to details;
- General computer skills.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.