Junior HR Budgeting and Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Rompetrol – membru KazMunayGas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior HR Budgeting and Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Educatie - Training active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• University Degree (preferably economics, cybernetics or business);
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines;
• Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
• Good skills of communication and prioritization of activities;
• English language – advance level;
• MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook – medium level;
• Proactive, energetic, positive, results oriented.
• Participates to the staff costs budgeting and reporting processes;
• Analyzes collected data, determining historical trends, calculating variances, reconciling differences and reporting HR information so that to obtain a synthetic overview of the workforce data and staff costs at group level;
• Ensures timely delivery of scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for both HR and management team; presenting relevant HR information and proposing related recommendations for decision making purposes;
• Ensures sensitive HR data and related processes are properly handled in line with legislative requirements, confidentiality policy and best practices;
• Proactively manages relationships with stakeholders such as HR operational teams, Payroll and Administrative Services team, Finance and Performance and Planning teams;
• Maintains accurate databases from reporting tools and creates presentations to the company management and HR Business Partners to facilitate access to accurate and up-to-date information.
Excel test is required after phone interview recruitment process.