Sourcing Market Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Rompetrol – membru KazMunayGas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sourcing Market Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Rompetrol, part of KMG International, is the place where thousands of minds spread throughout 11 countries are connecting to each other to create the energy we all need to get further. You may think of us as an Oil & Gas powerhouse, which combines the strength of the experienced with the eagerness of the new.
This is how we grew over the past 40 years into a group of true professionals, specialized in diverse fields of work: Trading, Refining & Petrochemicals, Retail, Industrial Services.
We believe that through trial and perseverance, true ambition is inspired and success achieved. With this reasoning, we intend to welcome you to our Rompetrol family and help you reach your full potential. So, are you ready to begin or continue your career, in a diverse and fulfilling environment?
• Diploma certificate preferably from a technical or business discipline;
• 2-3 years of experience in undertaking Market Analysis, Market Intelligence and Vendor Pre-qualification activity/ Procurement activities; experience in the oil and gas industry will be an advantage;
• Fluency in both English and Romanian (oral and written)
• Researching, report-writing skills and information collection skills preferred;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
He/she will have the following abilities:
• Reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific, technical, financial and legal documents;
• Conducting analysis using different models or methods and forecasting techniques for analyzing markets; comprehending and applying the outcome of the research accordingly.
• Working with common mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference; applying concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
• Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, and routine database activity, word processing, spread sheet, graphics, Power Point .etc.
Role: The candidate will support the procurement activities in devising, developing and facilitating company requirements for market information and business intelligence services, including research on similar projects, industry trends and behaviors on ad-hoc basis.
• Assisting the execution of Group Procurement department process in line with all the applicable procedures and requirements, and as directed by Group Procurement Director:
• Performing vendor pre-qualification activity;
• Performing Due Diligence for the potential bidders;
• Ensuring support in managing Vendor Database, including adding new potential suppliers based on the procurement plan;
• Assisting in implementation of feedback management tool for the current contracts with specified threshold;
• Contribute to the developing models, databases and analytical tools to support procurement activities, analyzing commodity price trends and key contractors market behaviors;
• Analyzing specific markets, market niches for the various needs of Procurement Management;
• Providing market intelligence activity on ad-hoc basis, using both primary and secondary research sources;
• Addressing market inquiries to the potential suppliers based on the internal requests from Procurement Department;
• On ad-hoc basis propose suitable contractors/suppliers for bid lists in order to maximize tendering efficiency.