This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Step Up active
View all jobs Sales Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
Skills and requirements:
• Excellent English language skills (speaking and writing)
• German / French language skills are a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (marketing and market research related fields is desirable) or 1+ years work experience in business environment.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong customer focus (previous experience in customer service is desirable)
As a Sales Consultant, you will work with a single or set of Account Managers aligned with the overall sales goals, to manage all aspects of the client relationship. The Sales Consultant must understand and communicate entire breadth of the company product line. The role supports the growth of their assigned accounts and participates in daily account interactions, contributes to client satisfaction, account management and account-level sales tactics and strategy.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
• Facilitate bid process by qualifying RFP’s, writing proposals, and developing effective pricing for clients. Define project-level feasibility for client bids using proprietary tools. Keep the company’s CRM tool updated with delivered bids.
• Work with Account Managers and Sales Director to develop, expand and leverage the client relationship with focus on developing incremental revenue through closing sales, effective upselling and managing client expectations during delivery phase.
• Assist Client Services Team during project delivery with additional information and partner sourcing, if required.
• Assist in presentations, and other sales related activities, required by the Sales Director and Account Managers.
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 on line training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off