Java Software Engineer
People & Culture
At RINF you'll find a team of people that embrace and encourage diversity, that are driven by passion for performance. We welcome initiative with enthusiasm and encourage people to follow their intuition and build a solid argument for the thing they believe in. At RINF your voice is heard!
We are a closely knit, passionate team set to make our clients lives easier and their companies more successful. The most important thing is that we value our people, not only as employees, but as individuals, we support and appreciate each personality, because for us different is unique.
We are passionate about technology. Our hobby is also our field of work and that shows in everything that we do.
• A university degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
• Willingness to work on Backend and Frontend
• Java experience (5+ years), Java 1.8
• Experience with the Spring framework, REST and SOAP APIs
• TDD mindset
• Scala (optional)
Additionally about the technology stack:
• Objective-C for native iOS development, moving to Swift 3 now
• RESTful APIs: Spring WebMVC for exposing services via REST
• Persistence: SpringData JPA 1.9 for interactions with the database.
• Liquibase for versioning database schema’s.
• Functional Regression testing via UI (Web): Cucumber/Lettuce, Selenium WebDriver 3, Selenium GRID (for testing in different browsers)
• Functional Regression testing via UI (mobile): KIF (iOS), Espresso (Android)
• Functional Regression testing via RESTful APIs: Cucumber/Lettuce, Standard Python 2.7.x libraries
• Automated deployment: Nolio + Python scripting
• Tomcat 8.x with Spring Boot/Pivotal tc Server
• Strong cooperation with international colleagues
• As a Software Engineer you will work on the global Wholesale Banking portal for corporate clients
• Technically responsible with your scrum team for the solution
• Able to help with a diverse ecosystem: from web development to ORM to Docker and even AI API (Chat Bot)
• Talk to various stakeholders to gather requirements to make the solution production ready
• International team
• Very good work environment
• Professional opportunities
• Extra benefits included