Junior Accounts Payable (German speaker) - limited contract
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs OMV Global Solutions active
View all jobs Junior Accounts Payable (German speaker) - limited contract active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We as OMV Global Solutions belong to the OMV Group, one of the market leaders with regard to oil & gas - or simply one of the most important oil and gas companies in Central and Eastern Europe with ventures in more than 15 countries worldwide.
Our name reflects the things we stand for. We sell neither diesel nor gasoline, rather a wide variety of high quality services. We provide individual solutions that are tailored precisely to our customers’ needs. As integrated shared service center of the OMV Group our range of services goes from IT, Financial Services, HR Management & Consulting, HR Administration, Center for Occupational Health, Procurement up to Facility Management related services. The skills of our employees are our strengths. Their specific know-how and our longstanding experience provide our decisive competitive advantage. Our sustainable and profitable growth benefits especially our employees as well as our customers and shareholders.
Our goal is to render the best quality services possible and we therefore are looking for people who take pride in fulfilling these challenging tasks and actively strive for continuous quality driven growths. In order to make the best quality happen, we use the latest technology and offer an attractive benefit and career model in an exciting and multicultural working environment.
• University graduate level educational background or equivalent education along with
occupational experience in the related field;
• Medium command of English (written and spoken) at level (B2);
• Advanced level (C1) of German knowledge for customer interaction;
• Knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook);
• Proven ability to adjust to new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting;
• Intermediate to solid ability to innovate, contributes to the identification of opportunities to improve work related activities;
• Advanced communication and interaction skills.
The Job Holder is accountable for providing effective and efficient Accounts Payable services within Global Solutions Finance, Corporate functions, Business Divisions and suppliers.
• Manages the processes and the documents flow requested by law or the internal procedures for the Accounts Payable activity segment managed and according to the SAP procedures and according to assigned access rights;
• Applies the knowledge from area of expertise in accordance with the business requirements;
• Formal and detailed check of the allocated documents and issue the refusal letters for the incorrect invoices;
• Performs 3-way-matching between the purchase order, goods receipt/services entry sheet and invoice in order to post the invoice;
• Checks the status of the parked invoices according with procedures;
• Checks and updates the status of the invoices blocked for payment according with procedures;
• Responsible for the accurate, complete and on time processing of the documents received, according with legal provisions and OMV entities internal procedures;
• Make the payment proposal and check the documents proposed for payments, identified and correct the detected issues;
• Checks in the system, after the payment day, if the posted payments are according with the payment proposal sent to Treasury Department;
• Posts the down payments and sends the information to the departments involved in the process, when is the case;