Asset Management Analyst
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Hardware Lifecycle (servers, appliances, workstations)
· Record new hardware assets in ServiceNow
- Retrieve vendor shipping notifications from group mailbox;
- Translate PO/BOM into financial assets; this entails rolling up cost of subcomponents into the master managed asset;
- Build hardware models in ServiceNow as needed;
- Build hardware asset/CI record shell (inclusive of manufacturer, serial number, cost, warranty and life span);
- Reconcile/link discovery of software to assets as needed.
· Renew Hardware warranties
- Determine warranties in need of renewal;
- Obtain operational and monetary approval for warranty renewals;
- Archive approval in SharePoint;
- Generate a Request for Sourcing for renewal.
· Decommission of asset
- Provide monthly hardware refresh reporting from ServiceNow;
- Provide cost to replace reporting from ServiceNow.
Retroactively populate hardware asset data
- Using data from floor to book inventory record serial number to CI and create hardware asset;
- Review discovery data and link findings to existing CI’s and create missing asset record;
- Review historical invoices and record asset cost, warranty and asset record cost.
- 1-3 years experience in related fields;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, with major in Accounting, or Finance related);
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Additional languages (in particular fluent German and/or another European language) are a plus;
- Understanding of the Financial Process . Procurement, Payables, Billing, Receivables Process etc.;
- SAP experience to work on the reconciliation of ServiceNow and SAP Asset Book;
- Basic understanding hardware;
- Previous relevant work experience in Asset management ( especially Hardware);
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint;
- Good computer skills, especially for Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Entrepreneurial orientation / attitude / self-starter, able to work independently and under pressure;
- Cultural sensitivity in order to fit into a multinational project setup;
- Proactive and showing initiative;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.