Business Recovery Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs Business Recovery Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Student in final years or fresh graduate;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to respect deadlines;
• Structured and organised, ability to summarize complex issues;
• Good verbal and written communication skills;
• Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• Familiarity with Romanian/international accounting regulations is a plus;
• Strong English skills (both in writing and speaking), other languages will be a plus;
• Team player with a genuine desire to develop skills and knowledge.
Joining as Intern, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging projects. The business is an exciting one.
Your role would include:
• Involvement in diverse engagements: insolvency cases, reorganisation plans, NPLs advisory, distressed M&A;
• Data analysis;
• Assistance to organize internal documentation;
• Perform research activities using publicly available or proprietary sources;
• Provide support to more senior team members on their day-to-day work.
• Interesting career development options and challenging engagements with top Romanian and international clients;
• A systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• A professional and team-oriented work environment. You will have the chance to experience work and life at PwC and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture.