IT Support Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile APS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Support Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Asset Portfolio Servicing Romania is part of the APS Group of companies, headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic.
APS Romania was founded at the end of 2007, rapidly growing into one of the most active investors and managers of the performing and non-performing loans, partner of the strongest financial and non-financial companies in Romania.
Knowledge and Experience:
- experience in recording and solving application support issues
- prioritizing requests
- implementing and communicating timely solutions
Excellent SQL skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of business analysis and modelling
- Knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience in stakeholder management and building excellent professional relationships
- Comfortable working within a full project life cycle from initiation through to delivery
- Keen to learn new technologies and to extend business domain knowledge
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Work to tight schedules, potentially across multiple projects and teams
- Attention to detail - applying quality standards to all tasks undertaken and ensuring that nothing is overlooked
- Customer focus - understanding the needs of the internal customer and always acting accordingly
The IT Support Analyst’s role is to configure and develop the IT systems based on the Operational Teams requests, acting like a liaison between internal customer and technical team.
- First level support on company systems
- Maintenance of company applications
- Monitor the company’s systems from performance point of view
- Develop in-house technical solutions in order to at add value to the business
- Develop and apply test scenarios on new application features
- Creating, analyzing and delivering business solutions based on company needs
- Assist internal customers in requirements identification
- Actively take part in business meetings as a technical consultant
- Be proactive regarding any new features that would help improve the company systems and propose business changes to stakeholders
- Writing functional and technical specifications
- Perform training to business users on new application functionalities
- Solve and prioritize any system related support issues
-Monitor the deadlines and check the accuracy of the project execution.
Vacation/Paid time off
Paid sick days
Easy to access and modern headquarters
Team bonding events
APS Romania, distressed debt servicer and advisor, a member of APS Holding – the leading debt recovery and investment platform in Central and South-Eastern Europe.
APS Romania currently has more than 240 employees in its headquarters in Bucharest and other four offices in Iasi, Cluj, Constanta and Timisoara. It is the leading distressed debt investor and recovery firm in the region. It takes credit from, and at the same time contributes to the APS Holding group.