Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• May require a two or four year college or university degree.
• Previous experience in a similar role required or a combination of advanced training and relevant experience.
• Written and verbal fluency in English & Romanian is essential.
• Communicative, outgoing personality. This person needs to be at the center of the Bucharest team.
• Good problem solving skills to overcome operational and support challenges
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Well organised, good at prioritising and capable of working to tight deadlines
• Capable of adapting to changing priorities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, autonomous and flexible
• Tools/Applications knowledge : PPT, Excel, Word, Email
• Enthusiastic team player
• Demonstrates strong customer service ethics.
• May provide work direction and training to less experienced employees
• Requires working closely and taking direction from remote line manager and also from local senior managers
• Work with three other remotely located team assistants to provide assistance and support for a large global team
• Manage office supplies stock and order replacements as required.
• Ordering of equipment for new starters (laptops, screen, headsets etc)
• Ordering of non standard equipment requests when required
• Assist and provide advice to the team related to equipment and facilities logistics.
• Scheduling of large cross regional meetings and associated diary management
• Assist with Travel/accommodation arrangements for foreign visitors or special internal events including transportation and agendas, (taxi arrangement, hotel accommodation, dinner reservations etc.)
• Liaise with facilities team to organise catering and room logistics for large meetings
• Follow agenda for visiting senior management, proactively check on requirements throughout their stay and adapt rooms, catering and transport as required.
• Coordination of training events
• Assembles information, formats and prepares reports, manuals, presentations, award certificates and related collateral as directed and in accordance with Oracle standards
• Generation of presentations and reports using PowerPoint and Excel
• Maintain team organisation charts, distribution lists and other information
• Undertake ad hoc projects, research and collate management information as required
• Prepares and distributes agendas, correspondence and similar administrative tasks as directed.
• Work with facilities team to help coordinate office space, systems, and facilities installations or similar changes for the whole team.
• Proofs data for accuracy and may be asked to summarise or report statistics or trends.
• May coordinate activities between departments and outside parties.
• Help to organize specific events, manage reminders, registration, track attendance, etc
• Requires System use (internal support, purchase orders, approvals, expenses, meeting room reservations, email , calendar , internal social media etc)
• Any other tasks as directed
The Sales Consulting Center (SCC) in Bucharest forms part of a larger organization assisting the Oracle Sales organizations across the EMEA and JAPAC regions with activities that support their sales efforts. We are looking for a confident person with good administrative, communication and organizational skills to support our local team of Sales Consultants in Bucharest, and also to assist with other administrative activities for the wider SCC organization globally. The successful candidate will be at the center of the Bucharest team, must be well organized, be proficient in the use of Microsoft office products, in particular Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint. They will be part of a small team of assistants located in three other locations globally.