Senior Engineer Cisco Jabber Support
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Senior Engineer Cisco Jabber Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Telecommunications
· 5 + years working within IT Department
· 5 + years working directly with internal or external clients.
· Soft phone experience, preferable Cisco Jabber soft phone
· Call Manager
· Voice / VoIP
· Solid understanding of IT infrastructure
Desktop support experience is a plus
Good technical understanding of Cisco Networking, preferably at least CCNA level or above.
· Ability to discern cause, develop and communicate improvement opportunities
· Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
Proactive, self-managing, quality orientation and excellent organization skills.
The Senior Engineer will be a senior member of the Unified Communications & Collaboration team responsible for Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx support.
This is an internal customer-facing role, and requires excellent prioritization, responsiveness, and customer service, along with excellent verbal communication skills.
Candidate will be the escalation point for both Cisco Spark and WebEx related issues.
· Provide support in the configuration, installation and troubleshooting of end user requests.
· Acts as an escalation point of contact for other users in the resolution of all Cisco Spark and WebEx related problems or issues.
· Maintain SLA for resolution
· Collaborate with UCC Business Analyst to establish trends for top issues and develop enhancements to improve services and reduce number of tickets
· Provide continuous feedback to the UCC team on support delivered and current processes and procedures.
· The Senior Engineer will report to the Operations Manager for Unified Communications & Collaboration.