Client Support Representative (with French & Italian)
Mood Media is the global leader in elevating customer experiences. Through the right combination of sight, sound, scent, systems and social mobile technologies, Mood’s solutions reach more than 150 million consumers a day.
With more than 500,000 active client locations around the globe, they consult and serve more than 850 businesses of all sizes and market sectors, from the world’s most recognized retailers and hotels to quick-service restaurants and thousands of small businesses.
· French – proficient level
· Italian – proficient level
· English - working language level
· Very good computer skills, excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
· Responsible, well organized, extremely thorough, open, assertive, proactive, analytical and logical person
· Excellent team player as well as independent worker, cross-cultural communication skills are a plus
· Take in charge new incidents (inbound calls, emails), put them into the ticketing system and then provide support following troubleshooting procedures and using specific applications
· Follow up incidents where necessary (call back the clients, communicate with the internal departments on escalated issues)
· Provide the clients with information regarding the status of their incidents
· Report technical problems following specific procedures