Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
- Has very good knowledge of Photoshop;
- Has basic knowledge of other 2D and 3D software;
- Is able to work with tight deadlines;
- Has strong knowledge of composting, lightning and chromatics;
- Has general knowledge of history, geography and art history;
- Good English skills;
- Team player.
The Concept Artist produces high quality concepts in accordance with the artistic vision of the game. He/she masters a specific style or can adapt to various styles, and coaches less experienced concept artists.
Project and data management tools
- Uses advanced functions of several archive and management tools or masters one specific tool usable in a project;
- Suggests improvements and finds solutions on several tools used on the project.
Engine and platform technical constraints
- Anticipates and suggests improvements to his work to solve technical issues;
- Shares optimization techniques with juniors.
- Shares advice and suggestions on the application of graphic principles;
- Suggests new ideas for graphic references for the project;
- Participates in the project's artistic direction.
- Suggests illustrations that correspond to the artistic direction;
- Makes the link between the Art Director and the team.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- If you're into sport we've got a great gym right into our studio;
- We are proud of our games and we would like you to feel the same way. To get started we'll give you goodies and games letting you choose what you like;
- If you get hungry you can use your meal tickets at our local cafeteria or even grab some of the fresh fruits that are available in the office each week;
- Since we value health you'll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months;
- If somehow you feel under the weather you can quickly go to our in studio doctor.