This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Edurom active
View all jobs Scrum Master active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EDUROM is a Romanian company and the exclusive representative in Romania of two powerful global methodologies: BELBIN and Situational Leadership -The Original Model, that has been successfully providing professional services of training, recruitment and HR consultancy since 2002.Requirements
Job’s Key Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in computer Science or equivalent professional qualification;
- 3 years+ of professional experience working as a Scrum Master/Project Manager for a software development team;
- Extended experience with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments and better development practices including SAFe, Less, DAD and lean UX;
- Experience with incremental delivery and driving the team with help of metrics as burndown, cumulative Flow, team velocity;
- Developer background.
Job's Key Behaviors:
- Strong communication skills of English, both spoken and written;
- Outstanding communication and decision making, facilitates team mechanics and energizes the people;
- Servant Leader and Coach: attitude of empowerment, transparency and continuous improvement;
- Ability to develop and foster teamwork.
Job’s Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the agile development process, assist self-managing cross-functional teams to coordinate resources and work to be done;
- Assist in developing the sprint backlog, participate in backlog refinement meetings, moderate the daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning meetings, sprint retrospectives and reviews;
- Participate in transitioning the User Stories to the team members and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the acceptance criteria and requirements;
- Ensure that the team has a productive work environment by protecting the team from external influences, removing any obstacles and enforcing Scrum principles, aspects and processes;
- Serve as communication liaison between the team, Product Owner and other Stakeholders;
- Encourage and drives agile process improvements.
Job’s Key Benefits:
- Attractive salary package;
- Quality technical and soft skills training programs;
- Significant development opportunities within the company.