Technical Support Specialist with English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Specialist with English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
• Being able to use a browser console to check elements or errors in web-pages;
• DeBugging, troubleshooting and bug reporting;
• E-Commerce concepts represents a plus;
• Understanding of software development and support lifecycles;
• APIs knowledge;
• Good understanding of how CDNs, IPs, servers and browsers work;
• Good Microsoft Excel knowledge, be able to handle CSV files;
• Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken);
• Strong analytical skills;
• Time management skills, used to prioritize tasks and workflow;
• Good memory, willing and able to learn quickly new information and skills;
• Client oriented, excellent communication skills;
• Able to work as part of a global team;
• Keen to learn through on the job training, but also formal training and personal study;
• Proactivity, diplomacy, initiative.
• Responsible to interface with customers via Live chat and Help desk tickets to address and resolve T1 and T2 technical and product support inquiries;
• Maintain and develop a broad technical knowledge of Company`s products and services;
• Offer solutions to issues that are often non-standard/non-routine;
• Dispatch to other internal groups or escalate if needed;
• Diagnose and resolve customer problems;
• Report and track faults throughout the support process;
• Collect, interpret and communicate customer priorities and feedback regarding system design and performance to other internal teams;
• Take ownership of escalated issues and follow through to resolution;
• Work in internal projects designed for account setup/development.
• Able to organize and present features/product demos in special cases.
• Be able to participate in calls meant to resolve escalations.
• Available to work in day and night shifts, including weekends and public holidays. We offer 24/7/365 support.