Data Migration Parameter Specialist
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: 2+ years of experience in a similar role
• The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows: DBHAWK / SQL Developer, JAVA
• Ability to acquire knowledge of internal ADP tools (requesting hypervision, ADP products programmes, etc.).
• Minimum experience of 2 years in the post or equivalent required.
• Languages: English B2 level, German oral B1 level
• Adaptable: Projects and priorities constantly change.
• Involvement and sense of commitment: The team will work for ADP clients that cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
• Willing to learn German at medium or advanced level
• Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
• Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
• Working within a team
• Dynamic and responsive
• Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
In collaboration with the German project leaders it is requested, according to the nature of the projects, to participate in the following data migration process, by performing the following activities:
• Technical audits and/or extraction audits during the Extraction phase ("E") :
o Data loading during the Load phase ("L").
Inclusion of data in the used German payroll engines,
Implement the mapping rules to extract, load and transform client data into the desired format to import it into the German payroll engines
Overview of logs and level one audits,
Roll out of data in all authorised settings.