IT Systems and Processes Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs PwC Romania active
View all jobs IT Systems and Processes Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
What we are looking for from a candidate:
• Best fit for students at Cybernetics, Computer Sciences or Technology faculties;
• Proficiency in written and spoken English;
• Ability to adapt to a fast and demanding environment;
• Availability to travel up to 40% from the working time.
What will you do as an intern?
- Receive in-house training in IT general controls (Development, change management, access to program and data, computer operations)
- Shadow Seniors on the job
- Assist seniors in documenting their work and in this process learn how to document their work
- Gradually independently handling IT general controls work in less complex environment duly supervised by seniors
- Learn the concept of automated controls and how to test them
- Develop report writing skill
Our internships provide students with an opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, offering a valuable insight into our business and culture.
They are designed to give you a real-life view of what a graduate career with PwC would be like. You'll be able to learn first hand if this is the career for you. If it is, and you perform well, you may return to your degree with an offer of a job for when you graduate.
Beyond this, our aim is to raise both your commercial awareness and your interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world's leading professional services firm, you will develop many new skills and qualities that will be valuable for your future career, whatever you choose to do.
Note that the internships are full-time. You will be able to sit all your exams at university. As for attending courses and seminars, our flexibility is subject to the client engagements you will be assigned to.
What we offer:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment;
• Systematic education process to support professional and personal development and on-the-job training;
• Professional and team-oriented work environment;
• Interesting career development options and challenging assignments for top Romanian and international clients;
• Great colleagues to work with;
• Up-to-date technologies and methodology.