Administrative Assistant/ Facility Management
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Assistant/ Facility Management active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Advanced English skills
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, flexible and open minded
- Results oriented
- Pro active and calm attitude
- Key role in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical as well as Marketing and PR tasks
- Mediator in online meetings on behalf of the Managing Partner when necessary
- Drafting of meeting minutes for online or face to face meetings and follow up actions
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage
- Excel Reports
- Organization of the agenda of 1-2 Managing Partners of the group
- Usage of internal technical tools and programs (invoicing in SAP)
- Translation of documents from / into German or English
- Cooperation with colleagues on different positions in order to deliver / share information
- Involved in other challenging activities that require analyzing or communication skills
Why work with us?
-We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
-You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.