Administrative Assistant/ Facility Management
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Advanced English skills
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, flexible and open minded
- Results oriented
- Pro active and calm attitude
- Key role in the communication between international project teams and top management; the position has technical as well as Marketing and PR tasks
- Mediator in online meetings on behalf of the Managing Partner when necessary
- Drafting of meeting minutes for online or face to face meetings and follow up actions
- Drafting of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external usage
- Excel Reports
- Organization of the agenda of 1-2 Managing Partners of the group
- Usage of internal technical tools and programs (invoicing in SAP)
- Translation of documents from / into German or English
- Cooperation with colleagues on different positions in order to deliver / share information
- Involved in other challenging activities that require analyzing or communication skills
Why work with us?
-We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success
-You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.