Global Regulatory Content Ops Analyst - 6 months contract
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services. Wolters Kluwer reported 2017 annual revenues of €4.4billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
In our specific business unit, Wolters Kluwer Governance, Risk and Compliance we possess deep insight into the industry, providing governance, risk and compliance programs and solutions to more than 15,000 financial services organizations worldwide. More than 400 in-house experts - former regulators and compliance officers, risk analysts, lawyers and financial industry specialists – embed their knowledge and expertise in every service or solution so that financial organizations can be confident they are managing their organization's Finance, Risk and Regulation needs effectively. Despite rapidly changing industry conditions, financial organizations can rest assured knowing that Wolters Kluwer is able to invest and quickly respond to market needs, with financial stability for the long term.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in law/economics
• Must be analytical and detail oriented
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must be flexible and responsive to change
• Must have understanding of compliance tool markets and customer needs
• Must be able to establish metrics tracking
This is a temporary 6 months contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Extremely detailed and thorough, ensuring that all content produced is timely and meets our clients SLA’s on accuracy
• Assist in the content expansion and regulatory library build
• Technical expertise managing using change detection tools and web scraping scripts
• Expert knowledge of working within content management systems and adept at managing workflows and content metrics
• Ensures adherence to SLA and develops and tracks metrics for optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness
• Handles escalations regarding content issues and accuracy internally
The Operations Analyst will use a variety of tools including web scraping scripts, change detection tools, and manual monitoring to identify and capture all relevant regulatory changes that are produced within their region and advance said content through the appropriate workflows within a proprietary content management system. The Global Regulatory Content Operations Analyst will have the ability to develop understanding of the administrative procedure for regulators that issue compliance and regulatory change content for their specific region (North America, EMEA, or APAC) in the Financial Services industry. This resource will assist with the front-end process of content development, content identification, prioritization, acquisition, and establishment of global content standard operating procedures and workflows for the production of international regulatory compliance content. Lastly, the Global Regulatory Content Operations Analyst will ensure real time capture of content from the assigned regulators, ensuring that there are no missed actions and subsequently responsible to load accurate data into client specific systems and/or ftp/server locations on a daily basis.