.Net Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs .Net Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• MS SQL
• Experience with the full Microsoft stack (Azure, IIS, SQL Server, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework)
• Knowledge of web security (XSS, SQL injection, CSRF, SSL/TLS, etc.)
• Basic understanding of cryptography (No real need to know the intricate details of algorithms, but need to understand what they do, when they are used each and which one to choose for a task)
• Advanced English knowledge
• The ability to work independently
• Nice to have experience with ASP.NET Core
Offering a range of wealth management, foreign exchange, stockbroking and payment services to its professional client base, our client has administered 250,000 transactions with settlement values exceeding £50 billion over the last three years.
After identifying a missed opportunity in the UK savings market, they set up a smarter alternative to a bank and now are using their knowledge and experience to help savers make their money work smarter with fixed rate investment bonds over 1 or 2 years.
They aim to be the most compelling, customer centric and intelligent investment brand in the UK.
• Reviewing current systems
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
• Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
• Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
• Preparation of training manuals for users
• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running