Junior Developer RPA
We’re currently looking for capable, motivated juniors to join the Advisory team as Robotics Process Automation Consultant.
You will have the opportunity to grow within EY pyramid structure, attending training sessions and getting more and more involved in IT projects including up to solution architecture and robotics.
Your key responsibilities
- RPA Academy will fully equip you with the knowledge to kick off your work
- Outstanding direct interaction with local and international clients
- Be involved in the entire project lifecycle
- Opportunities for your career boost
- Teamwork environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor’s degree or last year student in Cybernetics, Automation and Computers or Mathematics is mandatory
- Technical interests in the programming/software development area
- If you feel most challenged when business environment needs meet technology
- If you’re eager to understand how the business environment works
- If understanding and handling customer needs is second language to you and you speak it fluently
- If you think out of the box: thinking ahead to anticipate problems, issues and solutions
- If you’re ready to become a ninja of time management and adapting your priorities while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. We offer professional trainings, support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around, and thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.