We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 2+ years of work experience implementing microservices with Java Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS stack or similar
• 5+ years of experience implementing Java-based applications, preferably using Open Source software (Kafka, Spark, Akka, etc.)
• Knowledge of Docker containers, Kubernetes is recommended
• Knowledge of PaaS platforms and public cloud infrastructure(Azure) is a plus
• Knowledge of automation/configuration management using either Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
• Self-learner can understand without much input the projects and technological stack
• Proactive, anticipate future needs and address them
• Focused on the tasks and priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English, able to work efficiently with coworkers from offices abroad
• Good social skills, able to work effectively with other teams in guiding them to correct solutions and seek help from other team members when required.
Formed in 2017 by the combination of two global Fintech leaders, our client build and deploy innovative, mission-critical technology on their open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Their approach stimulates co-operation and co-creation to transform financial institutions – delivering better experiences for their customers. Today, 48 of the world’s top 50 banks use our client technology.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Implement new user stories with utmost quality
• Understanding the direction and requirements set by expert, architect and product owner
• Be part of the delivery of FusionFabric.cloud projects according to the agreed roadmap
• Be an evangelist for FusionFabric.cloud
• Constantly keeping up to date with new products and technologies
• Be part of code and design review