Internship Accounting – Dutch – Part-time / Full-time
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in Dutch and English;
- Ability to work well in groups and individually;
- Ability to problem solve and attention to details;
- Positive Attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn accounting SAP by assisting in the full implementation of the system;
- Perform the preparation and updating the documentation of Accounts Receivables processes;
- Process and checks invoices;
- Archives and keep up to date accounting documents;
- Open tickets in a related system;
- Assures the quality of the information entered;
- Work under supervision of other accountants;
- Assist with the preparation of ad hoc and other internal reports;
- Do data entry and credit checks.
- Part-time or Full-time;
- Paid internship position;
- 6 months contract period (with the possibility to turn into an undetermined period contract).