Project Assistant (part-time)
Teach For Romania is a nationwide movement in pursuit of educational equity in Romania and part of an international network Teach for All.
Find out more about us watching this video:
Or on our website: www.teachforromania.ro
We are looking for someone who is:
• Details oriented and comfortable to work with numbers;
• Deadline oriented;
• Good at communicating;
• Conscientious and dedicated;
• Eager to learn about project management.
• English: Medium level & project management technical terms;
• Excel: medium
• Communication skills
• Stakeholder management
• Analysis and Synthesis of information
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field.
It would be an advantage if you also had:
• A good understanding of Teach for Romania
• Experience in implementing projects, small and medium grants
We are looking for a dedicated, highly committed and motivated Project Assistant, who wants to learn and improve his/her professional carrier in implementing educational projects. In Development Department, through our activities of fundraising, research and development of resources, design and implementation of projects, we support both staff and teachers who goes through the two years of TFR programme and work in challenged schools and communities. Our activities and results supports and sustains the activity of the entire organization.
Role-type: part-time, 6 hrs/day
Reports to: Public Funds & Foundations Manager
• Assists in organizing, coordinating, implementing and supervising of project’s activities, in collaboration with the project partners;
• Facilitates the process of communication with the implementation team, the partners, the beneficiaries and the relevant institutions;
• Documents projects’ activities (pictures, technical narratives, videos) and archives project’s documents;
• Assists in writing technical and financial reports for the main partner/ implementing agency/funder;
• Assists in working with the other departments of TFR for data collection;
• Assists in analyzing information and integrating data into the project;
• Provides support in working and communicating with project’s external partners/ inside a consortium of partners.
• A chance to do high-significance work in education (more access to excellent education for all children);
• The opportunity to build up your skills and develop yourself personally and professionally;
• Access to training and learning opportunities inside the organization and from our learning partners;
• An excellent working environment in a value-based organizational culture;
• Access to a global community of experienced and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and models from the Teach for All network.