Senior Accounting Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Accounting Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,500 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
This is an opportunity to stand out and go to the next level with your career, by sharing your knowledge with a highly motivated and competent team and being a mentor for your junior colleagues.
You will work with some of the best professionals in this field and prepare yourself for the next professional level in Accounting.
Succeeding in this role requires strong organizational and communication skills, enhanced with careful planning, good decision making abilities and a solution oriented mindset.
Job domain: ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL SERVICES
Career level: Senior professional with 3-5 years of accounting experience
Requirements: Economic University degree, Accounting or Finance;
- Solid accounting and fiscal knowledge and previous experience in a consulting company;
- Chartered Accountant (CECCAR) diploma is a plus;
- Good command of English and advanced MS Office;
- Experience in team coordination is a major plus;
- Initiative, accountability, team spirit;
- Leadership skills and people oriented.
As a Senior Accounting Consultant at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Full cycle accounting for companies from various fields of activity;
- Statutory bookkeeping in compliance with local regulations;
- Monthly statutory reporting & management reporting;
- Accounting consultancy and guidelines for clients;
- Guide the activity of the junior colleagues;
Moreover, our Senior Accounting Consultant colleague will also:
- Coach and mentor the team;
- Contribute to team’s effort, activity planning and objective setting;
- Work closely with the managers in order to define the best approaches and strategies regarding clients and internal processes.
As a Member Firm of BDO, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, our services incorporate the requirements of professional standards and the expertise of a network with close to 60,000 professionals operating in more than 150 countries.
Come and meet us! Join BDO and let’s make Accounting fun!
Send today your application for Senior Accountant Consultant at career [at] bdo [dot] ro.