Product Qualification Engineer - Aerospace
Assystem is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 12,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Group and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1000 employees with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Engineering - Automotive, Nuclear, Aerospace.
-Technical university degree,
- Advanced English - writing and speaking,
- French language knowledge is an advantage.
- Organized person, pragmatic,
- Ability to work with a multicultural environment,
- Flexibility to switch on different projects,
- Demonstrated problem solving skills,
- Outgoing personality, team worker,
- Good communication skills.
You will integrate an operational team dedicated to monitoring the industrial qualification of products on aerospace domain.
- Follow-up of the product reception schedule,
- Technical analysis of each section of the file,
- Make sure for each reference that the evidence has been provided,
- Ensure the relaunch of the suppliers for which you are responsible,
- Run counter checks by specific inspections ( dimensional, other..),
- Assure you of the management of the conformity of the products, when modifications are necessary.