Internship Data Management - French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Data Management - French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in English;
- French language skills necessary to interact with internal clients (level: A2/B1/B2);
- Ability to work well in groups and individually;
- Ability to problem solve and attention to details;
- Positive Attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered;
- Verify data meets set standards and requirements;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Assist with data clean up and data standardization
- Work with internal client data and create best practices and procedures;
- Support internal customers and the management team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other departments in servicing internal customers;
- Provide internal customer service activities such as responding to e-mails and phone calls.
- Paid internship position;
- 6 months contract period (with the possibility to turn into an undetermined period contract).