This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs .NET Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Good knowledge of ASP.NET 2.0/3.5
• Good knowledge of SQL Server
• Good working knowledge of Agile methodology, SQL Reporting Server and Web Services SOAP would be a plus
• Develop applications using ASP.NET
• Design the software solution to fit into the architecture
• Test the unit itself and its interfaces
• Debug and fix anomalies identified during the verification process
• Report progress
• Assess the feasibility for new technologies
• Work as a part of an extensive development team
• Ensure the developed solution complies with the defined product / technical architecture principals