Material Planning Specialist - Sampleshop Manufacturing TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €9.0 billion in 2016.
* Undertaking material availability analyses, permanent maintenance of the parametes and master data as well as expediting purchase and supply sources, in order to guarantee timely availablitiy of materials;
* Dispatching customer orders/ requirements;
* Translating requirement specifications into procurement requests and orders in order to guarantee timely availablitiy of materials;
* Tracking the ordering and delivery process of suplliers in order if necessary to take corrective measures in good tme and be able to provide suitable information;
* Checking the content of supplier delivery notes in order to identify differences and obtain clarification;
* Offer trainings for the orders and procurement (schedule trainings, follow up);
* Monitoring the stock levels and coverage of raw materials and corrective action if necessary, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels with due regard to the Total Cost approach;
* Controlling of external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs;
* Monitoring of the delivery dates and dispatching for raw materials in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow;
* Maintenance of basic and master data in the supply area, in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistics systems.
* University degree;
* Minimum 2 years experience in logistics or in related functional areas (customer/ supplier relation);
* Quality oriented;
* Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word);
* SAP knowledge;
* English skills mandatory.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.