Senior Java Developer (Web)
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Strong development and support skills with at least 4 years of collective experience in Java/Java EE, SOA and middleware technologies in Unix environments
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge in Java: core classes, multi-threading, streaming
- Strong knowledge in JDBC, JPA (preferably Hibernate implementation), good knowledge of SQL and query optimization
- Good knowledge of design and integration patterns (GoF, Web, EAI)
- Good knowledge of WS/RESTful services design and implementation (RAML usage in modeling would be a plus)
- Good knowledge in working with application & web servers (Tomcat, Wildfly, Apache Sling)
- Knowledge of XML/XSD/XPath, JSON/JSON Scheme
- Knowledge of Unit and Integration Testing Tools (JUnit, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Experience with working with JCR implementations (Apache Oak, JBoss ModeShape)
- Experience with Cloud-based architectures and implementations
- Experience in implementation of CMS solutions, especially Adobe Experience Manager
- Language Required: English
The Corporate Information Systems department is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
- Participate in every stage of the software design and development process, from requirements acknowledgment all the way to production
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms
- Support and implement key technical decisions in align with architectural road maps and partnering with architects/technical leaders in defining and implementing the applications architecture
- Employ extensive professional experience and creativity to resolve complex technical problems
- Contribute to design and code reviews
- Take part in testing of technologies, prototypes and ideas
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
- Train and mentor the junior team members
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.