Co-Architect / Electrical and Electronic Architecture
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Assystem Romania active
View all jobs Co-Architect / Electrical and Electronic Architecture active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Assystem Technologies is an International Engineering and Innovation Consultancy with a presence in 20 countries and nearly 15,000 employees.
Assystem Romania is a subsidiary of Assystem Technologies and a key partner for the largest industrial engineering groups.
Founded in 1994, Assystem Romania has 1200 employees, with offices in Bucharest and Iasi.
Assystem's Romanian teams offer flexibility and skills, building on the Group's recognised expertise with local projects and international work sites.
Our specialties: Automotive, Aerospace, Infrastructure
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (electrical, automatic control, electronics);
- experience in electronic automotive validation;
- tool skills: CANalyzer, Diagnostic tools;
- organized and know how to respect a planning;
- good interpersonal skills and fluent in English;
- available for international mobility.
You will be responsible for the integration of innovative systems:
- analysis of new electronic features and their integration in the vehicle;
- helping to build new message set for the main car network (CAN);
- ensure the convergence of all electric and electronic disciplines in time;
- organize the review of the electric schematics;
- organize the validation of the systems on bench and in vehicle;
- make sure the communication and safety standards are applied;
- helping the team to analyze problems in Production/ After sales and provide solutions;
- reporting your achievement of each milestone to the customer and alert in case of deviation.