This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In a little over 2 years, the team has grown to almost 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support. This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen. We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
• At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
• We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
• The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Bachelor's degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience
- Ninja of SQL, ability to assemble meaningful data sets from complex high volume sources
- Solid knowledge of an enterprise database platform like Oracle, SQL Server, Postgress etc and DWH modeling principles (relational, dimensional, Kimball/Inmon etc)
- Good working experience with data integration tools like Talend, SSIS, ODI or Pentaho etc
- Experience with at least one major OO programming language such as Java,C++, C#, Python, PHP etc
- Active team player, eager to learn new technologies
Would be a plus:
- experience with HPE Vertica or other MPP columnar platforms
- experience with Java or Groovy
- experience working in an Agile environment
The Data Engineer is responsible for implementing creative solutions to meet business needs and pro-actively enhancing existing warehouse. We are therefore looking for a SQL Ninja.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Implement creative solutions to meet business needs
- Design and implement full lifecycle DWH models, including building of OLAP cubes
- Development of ETL pipelines to integrate data sources into our data warehouse
- Pro-actively enhance existing data management platform, i.e. performance optimization, SQL query tunning, monitoring of ETL processes
- Extract proper data for further analysis
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.