Business/System Analyst Salesforce
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Business/System Analyst Salesforce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Bachelor degree in CS or Engineering or relevant working experience as a -
- Business/System Analyst / Product Owner
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM), previous participation in agile projects – a big plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in analysis, clarification and translation of business and system requirements into functional specifications
- Practical experience with modelling tools and notations (BPMN, IDEFx, UML)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The Corporate Information Systems department is responsible for automation and business IT processes, including vendors, improvements and changes for all Veeam internal systems.
As a part of Back End Systems department, the Business/System Analyst will be responsible for collecting business requirements, creating and developing project documentation in close communication with product owners, developers, architects and company`s experts.
- Develop deep understanding of business requirements by working with process/system business owners, subject matter experts, enterprise architects, product owners, and application developers (hold interviews, organize brainstorm sessions);
- Elaborate on, create and update a full scope of project documentation – Project Vision, Use Cases, business process diagrams, flowcharts, STSs, other documentation artefacts – as needed/requested by a product owner;
- Understand architectural/technical design constraints and trade-offs.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.