Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a Fortune 100 company which provides essential resources of grain, food and energy for businesses and consumers world-wide. This farmer-owned cooperative is making a difference around the world since 1929 with great solutions and services. Their values include a tradition of partnership and shared success. They employ over 11,000 people across North America and in 25 other countries around the globe.
• Good working knowledge of local Generally Accepted Accounting Policies
• Previous experience in a similar role – 2 years, entry level.
• Advanced English knowledge
• University degree (economy / financial / accounting / business administration)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
• Demonstrated strong communication skills
• Analytical thinking
• Financial acumen
• Influencing and negotiation
• Communication and presentation skills
• Ensure the accuracy and correctness of invoices as accounting documents; ensure these documents meet the local GAAP and tax regulations requirements;
• Perform a timely and accurate recording of vendor invoices in ERP system according to the USGAAP accounting rules used for Group reporting and local GAAP rules for statutory reporting
• Provide support to the Financial Analyst at month end of the P&L reconciliation with trading team and ad hoc reports
• Support of inventory management accounting, ensure a correct recognition of the costs of goods sold
• Check monthly inventory reconciliation between JD Edwards and silos confirmations
• Ensure monthly reconciliation of the Inventory ledger with GL ledger
• Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliation for some specific accounts
• Support Finance and Accounting Manager with ad hoc queries
• Ensure correct archiving the accounting documents