Inside Sales Team Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Team Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least five (5) years of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Proven track record of successful selling leading inside sales
- Proven successful track record of driving high volume, transactional sales along with more complex enterprise sales
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, re seller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: -
Sales Force knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware, Microsoft and/or Citrix is highly desirable
- Consultative sales experience with demonstrated results
- English - mandatory
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales team in your specific region to drive over achievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper on boarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.