Inside System Engineer for Public Cloud
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside System Engineer for Public Cloud active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
-Demonstrated customer-facing technical experience is preferred
-Industry-based experience with data protection technologies
-Industry based experience in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
-Basic experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
-Basic experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements is preferred
-Basic experience with virtualization technologies
-Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
-Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
-Excellent time management skills required
-Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
-Understanding of Veeam and/or similar technologies
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups
-Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
-Conduct virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
-Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
-Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
-Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
-Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
-Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
-Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
-Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.