Inside Channel Developer / Inside Channel Manager (Czech)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Channel Developer / Inside Channel Manager (Czech) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In a little over 2 years, the team has grown to almost 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support. This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen. We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
• At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
• We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
• The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Good presentational skills and ability to teach and control performance.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Czech OR Slovak – advanced/native
- English – upper-intermediate
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!
The Inside Channel Manager is responsible for managing and driving business results of selected group of Veeam partners, maintaining their sustainable growth. The ICM has overall ownership of the partners: Revenue, Relationship, Investment / Commitment and Partnership. The ICM will provide advice and assistance to Veeam Pro Partners on all licensing, product, sales and technical requirements. They will also need to work closely with their Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. This position will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Reinforcing sales & technical knowledge of the partner
- Building and maintaining lasting relationships with key roles within a partner account
- Developing, negotiating and tracking joint Action Plans with the partner
- Discovering partner’s pipeline and keeping it updated from partner side
- Keeping partners up-to-date on Veeam news and promos
- Checking compliance with ProPartner Program requirements and drive upgrade of partner level.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential and existing partners.
- Providing support to partners including help with licensing and technical issues related to Veeam products.
- Updating and maintaining partner accounts in Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.