Senior .Net developer
e-Frontiers was founded in 2006 with all three founding members – Brendan Carroll, Vincent Blake, Paddy Doyle – steeped in careers from consultancy, software development and data.Requirements
• Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Visual studiof
• Experience in best practices in application development; including Agile Development, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
• Knowledge of modern technology concepts; best practices and patterns including API first development and HTTP technologies
• And if you have experience in any of the following; Redis, RabbitMQ, Specflow, nHibernate, REST, NUnit, Autofixture, StructureMap, that would be great but it’s not essential
What will you do day to day?
• Building out web-scale applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
• Working with the latest platforms and tooling including VS2015 and .NET 4.6.1
• Being part of a highly effective team using Kanban methodologies
• Work with exciting Microsoft and Open Source technologies (Redis, RabbitMQ, Specflow, StructureMap and nHibernate)
The company employs a team of 200 and is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with regional offices in Miami, Dubai, Barcelona, San Salvador, Bucharest, Dhaka and France.