Senior PHP Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Senior PHP Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 5+ years of experience in back-end programming
• Deep knowledge in PHP and MySQL (MariaDB)
• Experience working with frameworks (Symfony2+ is a plus)
• Experience working with parallel processing
• Experience working with Exchange systems
• Experience working with APIs and RESTful Architecture
• Knowledge in Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures
• Ability to work and communicate well in a multi-discipline team environment
• Autonomous and proactive attitude
• Ability to create and implement the database architecture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance tuning, NoSQL
• Agile development is a plus
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Strong analytical skills.
• University level (bachelor or master)
• Proficient communication skills.
• Proficient English language skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent team worker.
• Write code to create new features and support existing software
• Write automated tests (be that unit tests or functional tests – integration, performance, security, etc.)
• Spot application technical debts and create tasks to solve them
• Design the application architecture
• Participate in new feature technical analysis
• Give estimates for new features
• Estimate resources vs deadlines
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com