Senior PHP Developer
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• 5+ years of experience in back-end programming
• Deep knowledge in PHP and MySQL (MariaDB)
• Experience working with frameworks (Symfony2+ is a plus)
• Experience working with parallel processing
• Experience working with Exchange systems
• Experience working with APIs and RESTful Architecture
• Knowledge in Design Patterns, Algorithms and Data Structures
• Ability to work and communicate well in a multi-discipline team environment
• Autonomous and proactive attitude
• Ability to create and implement the database architecture
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Solid understanding of High Availability, Load Balancing, Performance tuning, NoSQL
• Agile development is a plus
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Strong analytical skills.
• University level (bachelor or master)
• Proficient communication skills.
• Proficient English language skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent team worker.
• Write code to create new features and support existing software
• Write automated tests (be that unit tests or functional tests – integration, performance, security, etc.)
• Spot application technical debts and create tasks to solve them
• Design the application architecture
• Participate in new feature technical analysis
• Give estimates for new features
• Estimate resources vs deadlines
For further information please do not hesitate to contact me at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com