Technical Support Engineer (French)
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam has 53,000+ ProPartners and 282,000+ customers with the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries.
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In a little over 2 years, the team has grown to almost 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support. This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen. We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
• At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
• We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
• The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Fluent French (reading/writing/speaking), good English
- Familiarity with at least some of the following areas:
Windows OS 2008(r2) & 2012(r2) advanced user or administrative level
UNIX and/or Linux knowledge
- Practical understanding of TCP/IP (OS, firewalls configuration)
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information
- Ability and desire to take ownership of client issues through resolution
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with VMware ESX(i), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange server administration, DB (SQL/Oracle)
- Responsible for handling new cases according to the Veeam Service Level Agreement (SLA); providing initial support, diagnosing problems and determining the need for escalation
- Fortify client relationships focused on 100% customer satisfaction
- Document all customer interactions (emails, calls, etc.) accurately and within SLA in our CRM tool
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of issue status to customers, sales representatives and senior engineers
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis, including log file investigation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.