This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Thales active
View all jobs JUNIOR PLANNER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 65,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
Requested technical competencies:
• Degree in Management or Engineering (Bachelor or Master Degree)
• Deeply experienced with excel functionalities (good knowledge of using excel formulas, generating pivots & graphs, import/export excel tables; etc.)
• General knowledge of a planning/reporting management tools (PRIMAVERA, Microsoft Project, JIRA…);
Knowledge or experience of the following is a plus:
· Project planning and scheduling;
· Planning/Reporting management tools (PRIMAVERA, Microsoft Project, JIRA…);
· Knowledge of CPM;
· Experience in similar position;
· Self-organized (capacity for self-organizing, creating work plans and issuing regular progress reports);
· Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team;
· Team-working (open minded, ability to share information with others);
· Independent problem solving;
· Strong focus on quality delivered;
· English (very good reading and writing - for daily communication) - mandatory;
Brief task description
• Configuration of planning/reporting tools;
• Support the Engineering Managers in planning, achieving and reporting of productivity, workload, production capacity, etc.;
• Collection and aggregation of data necessary for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators);
• Support the Project Managers in building and updating the project plans;
Challenging projects with state of the art technology, professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, 24 paid vacation days, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, etc.