This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Frontend developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• 2+ years demonstrated experience as an interface developer;
• Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer markup, style, and interactions;
• Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
• Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symfony, Drupal, Magento);
• E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
• Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications;
• Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills.
• Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
• Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;
• Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology;
• Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.