Senior Financial & Reporting Analyst
De peste 70 de ani, ManpowerGroup reprezinta puntea de legatura intre milioane de persoane si piata muncii, prin brandurile sale Manpower, Experis, ManpowerGroup Solutions si Right Management. Compania este prezenta pe piata din Romania din 2003, iar in acesti ani peste 400 de clienti si zeci de mii de candidati au avut incredere in noi pentru a le oferi flexibilitatea, agilitatea, talentele, competentele si oportunitatile de care au nevoie. Indiferent daca va aflati la inceput de drum, sau sunteti profesionisti experimentati, brandurile ManpowerGroup va pot oferi oportunitatile potrivite de a va dezvolta, a dobandi noi abilitati si competente, a fi expusi la proiecte pline de provocari si a creste profesional.Cerinte
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field; Economics, Business Administration, Accounting;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Financial Reporting and/or Accounting field;
• Reporting and basic accounting knowledge;
• Very good command of English and Romanian (Turkish is a plus);
• Excellent competence with Microsoft Office (SAP knowledge is a plus);
• Analytical and teamwork skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills, organized, and excellent problem solving skills.
• Elaboration of reports and analysis for the CEE region to track the performance of the business;
• Takes part in preparation and control of the yearly budget for CEE region;
• Detailed tracking of Sales Performance by country, channel, brand and SKU for CEE region;
• Performing accounting duties related to CEE operations Job
Our client is a leading company in the FMCG industry which exports throughout the world with 7 plants, 45 brands and approximately 300 products. They have always been the leader of innovations in its sector, and produced chain of products that are both tasty and memorable.
They compete in global markets and continue to add pleasure and happiness to life, with unique products as a high-quality and reliable brand