Quality System Trainee
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VALEO LIGHTING INJECTION active
View all jobs Quality System Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Valeo Timisoara face parte din grupul Lighting Systems si a început productia de sisteme de iluminat in septembrie 2005, in crestere anuala, cu aproximativ 2000 de angajati in prezent.
Productia este impartita in trei unitati: Aftermarket - piata de service (AFM), Produse Speciale (SP) si Echipamente Originale (OEM). In locatia din Timis, producem sisteme de iluminare fata si spate si lucram cu cele mai recente tehnologii si folosesc procese complexe de injectare, acoperire, lacuire, metalizare si asamblare.
In februarie 2018 a fost lansat proiectul pentru clientul Mercedes, intr-un nou modul de productie, utilizand tehnologii si echipamente de ultima generatie in procesul de injectie mase plastice si cel de asamblare a farurilor (Engel, Krauss-Maffei and IMV - prototip pentru procesul de lacuire dezvoltat pentru Valeo).
Daca esti un candidat puternic motivat caruia ii place sa lucreze intr-un mediu dinamic, in continua crestere, cu tehnologii de ultima generatie, asteptam aplicatia ta.
Accepta provocarea VALEO!
English - advanced level;
Microsoft Excel - advanced level.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality system with respect to the requirements of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and Valeo 5000;
- Support and guidance to other departments in the application of the quality assurance system;
- Organization and follow-up of the quality audit system in accordance with the audit program;
- Ensure documentation control through the VQMS database;
- Performing any internal audits that allow for detecting and highlighting differences from the standard, as auditor qualifications;
- Ensure the preparation of IATF 16949 (re) certification audit and perform appropriate pre-audits;
- Preparing the Quality Management Periodic Report;
- Performing self-evaluation for the Total Quality Axis;
- Perform self-assessments (self-audits) in accordance with customer requirements;
- Ensuring that internal procedures / internal policies are in line with customer requirements and the automotive industry;
- Making quality reports (reliability, coherence, transparency) with respect to imposed deadlines.
Valeo is an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
In 2016, the Group generated sales of €16.5 billion euros and invested over 10% of its original equipment sales in research and development. Valeo has 155 production sites, 58 R&D centers, 15 distribution platforms, and employs 91,800 people in 32 countries throughout the world.
Valeo Timișoara is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group and started the production of lighting systems in Timișoara, in September 2005, growing each year, with approximately 1900 employees at the moment.
The production is divided into three manufacturing units: Aftermarket, Special Products and Original Equipment Manufacturing. Here, in Timișoara, we are producing front and rear lighting systems, working with the most recent technologies and using complex injection, coating, varnishing, metalization and assembly processes.
If you are a highly motivated candidate and you wish to be challenged in a continuous growing environment, with top technologies, send us your application.
Challenge yourself with Valeo!