Middle Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Middle Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
• Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigm
• Good Java Core knowledge
• Knowledge of JEE APIs
• Good knowledge of Internet protocols and services
• Good knowledge of Eclipse IDE is an advantage
• Good knowledge of J2EE, SQL, JDBC
• Software implementation according to the functional specifications;
• Bug fixing and testing;
• Support for test/integration teams and the end-customer;
• Definition, implementation and execution of test cases.
• Perform strong analysis of requirements and provide clean and reliable technical solutions
• Provide effort estimates
• Follow Design documents during coding and configuration phase
• Contribute with developing the technical solutions for enterprise projects with high quality expectations in various areas such as telecom, banking or e-commerce.
• Assist with application maintenance by monitoring and correcting software defects
• Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
• Identify production and non-production application issues
• Collaborate with other members of the team and interact with clients;
• Adapt to different software development methodologies (like Agile, Waterfall)
• Work with other Software Developers to share best practices
• Collaborate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid development schedule
For further information please contact me at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com