Automotive parts manager
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
Graduate in Automotive Engineering, knowledge on component or sub system engineering.
- Mastership of tools and methods for supplier steering (Supplier / Project)
- Product knowledge and process (stamping and / or assembly)
- Knowledge of Renault tools: New PDM, ANPQP, LUP
- French or English will be required
Linked from a Hierarchical point of view to the site manager and from a functional point of view to the Activity Manager, you will:
- Ensure the convergence of a batch of parts in development with the suppliers and Piloting of these suppliers (Stampers + Assembly)
- Distribution of technical data (digitization, 2D drawings, welding points)
- Supplier follow up: Input / output management and planning
- Pilotage and follow-up of supplier consultations (RFQ)
-RFI RFQ Writing
-Economical management of POE (Manufacturing cost and investments)
-Quality management of suppliers, technical and economical deliverables (ANPQP: ALLIANCE NEW PRODUCT QUALITY)
- Validation of the conformity of the part made by the supplier for factory entry: PSW
- Piloting of prototype parts delivery, development batches
- Steering of the technical definition of parts and prototype batches, realignments of the supports and planning