Sr. Java Developer - Banking Sector
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Working experience in software development with Java technologies
• Knowledge of J2SE and J2EE (Common Packages, Collections, Generics, Threads, Exceptions)
• Working experience with tools like: Eclipse (or IntelliJ IDEA), Maven, SQL Developer, SVN, Git, JUnit, Mokito.
• Especially for senior profiles – knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, REST, JMS, SOAP
• Working experience with different RDMS (any of Oracle, MS SQL Server, others), SQL language and Java application servers.
Nice to have
• Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
• Knowledge of build and deployment processes
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient communication skills.
• Proficient English language skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent team worker.
• Designs, implements and maintains application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design.
• Development of source code in accordance with the functional specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
• Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan.
• Fixes software defects/bugs.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com