Sr. Java Developer - Banking Sector
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Sr. Java Developer - Banking Sector active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Working experience in software development with Java technologies
• Knowledge of J2SE and J2EE (Common Packages, Collections, Generics, Threads, Exceptions)
• Working experience with tools like: Eclipse (or IntelliJ IDEA), Maven, SQL Developer, SVN, Git, JUnit, Mokito.
• Especially for senior profiles – knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, REST, JMS, SOAP
• Working experience with different RDMS (any of Oracle, MS SQL Server, others), SQL language and Java application servers.
Nice to have
• Familiar with the standard software design patterns, web application and web services architectures
• Knowledge of build and deployment processes
Other Requirements (Competencies):
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient communication skills.
• Proficient English language skills (written/verbal).
• Excellent team worker.
• Designs, implements and maintains application components to meet the requirements of a business and documentation of the design.
• Development of source code in accordance with the functional specification, the functional design and the technical design document.
• Verifies integrated software components by unit and integrated software testing according to the software test plan.
• Fixes software defects/bugs.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us at fabian.danalache[at]alten.com