Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Optima Solutions Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Established in 2010 by experienced industry professionals, Optima Solutions Services is a medium sized multilingual business processes outsourcing company with focus on quality. Optima supports its clients in growing their business and increasing customer satisfaction, through best in class approach for both sales and support services, through various channels and technologies. Optima’s medium size ensures better focus and customized solutions towards delivering high quality services and results.
Our journey started with an enthusiastic and experienced team and shortly Optima proved to be a reliable and high quality provider for large multinational companies in various industries like telecom, financial services and utilities. As recognition of our high quality services, Contact Center Magazine awarded Optima with the Best Medium Contact Center Awards at the Romanian Contact Center Awards Gala in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017.
Optima Solutions Services is part of Next Capital Group which operates mainly in the financial sector with total assets under management in excess of EUR 500 Million. Optima employs over 300 people in its offices in Bucharest, Iasi and Brasov!
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and experience for min 2 years in HR recruiting processes (ideally focused in BPO/Call Center industry);
- Confidence, strong communication and interpersonal skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, and different stakeholders within the organization;
- Self-starter, ambitious, well organized, able to assimilate information and learn quickly;
- Very accurate and reliable, focused on quality and integrity;
- University Degree;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products;
- Dealing with HR administrative role - is a plus;
- Analytical person, problem solving, solution and people oriented
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process across the organization following forecast plan for each project;
- Responsible for the selection of the candidates (as recruiter) and offers support to all the Department Managers (in defining the ideal candidate profile, selection criteria, identifying the most appropriate recruiting source, interviewing techniques, selection tools and criteria etc.);
- Evaluates and select suitable candidates according to the profiles agreed with the operations management;
- Ensure consultancy for all human resources processes (performance management, compensation & benefits, internal communication, retention, internal and external events, etc.);
- Performance assessment of employees;
- Manage the hiring file accordingly with Romanian law (labor contracts, additional contracts, salaries increase);
- Responsible for all the internal and external events.